Pages

Hello,

I'm Rany, an english speaking professional driver and guide in the Kampot and Kep area. I was born in 1981, married, father of two children. I've been working in the tourist industry for 6 years now (and counting). I know the Kampot and Kep area very well as I grew up here.

Join me for a tour, and You will experience the authentic Khmer countryside as well as every 'must-do's in this area. If you are up for it, please feel free to contact me.

Email: ranytuktukdriver@gmail.com 
Mobile:  +855/012289994 or +855/092739695 (no WhatsUp and Viber, but you can send text messages).

If you were satisfied with my services, please don't forget to leave a review either in the comments section here, or on my tripadvisor profile (check it on the right!)

Thank you!
Rany

6 comments:

  1. Best tour guide I’ve met! Rant brings us good time in Kampot&Kep. Five stars recommended!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does have whatsapp and viber and telegram, use his new number
    +855967436636

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the Kampot Countryside and Kep tour with Rany today, which was superb - included the "secret" lake , La Plantation pepper farm, Kep for a late seafood lunch, and more besides. Rany's english is pretty decent, he's been a great tour guide and driver for us, I highly recommend him to anyone reading this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aujourd’hui, nous avons eu la chance d’avoir Rany, un bon guide souriant et connaissant bien l’historique de son pays. Il nous a fait découvrir le marché aux crabes à Kep, une petite plantation de poivre « Botree » selon notre choix plutôt que la plus grande « La plantation » puis les salines, ainsi que tous les petits endroits à voir à la campagne pour terminer à Kampot. Retour à Kep par la route principale en fin d’apres midi. Très agréable journée et Rany aime beaucoup communiquer et il est très attentionné. Nous lui attribuons donc 5 *****. Evelyn & Patrick Suisse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top 10 slots with the highest RTP in the world - Drmcd
    1. Wild Streak · 춘천 출장마사지 2. The Dog House · 3. 경산 출장샵 Divine Fortune · 4. Buffalo King · 5. Wild 김포 출장안마 Streak 제주 출장마사지 · 김포 출장마사지 6. Hot Safari.

    ReplyDelete